Our Instrument Chambers are designed to the ASME B31.3 standards, and are Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) complaint. They have weld neck flanges and full penetration welds in accordance with EN ISO 15614-1:2004, and ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX are used throughout. There are two designs available: the Standard Design and T-piece Design.
- Allows external mounting of process level instrumentation
- Ideal for critical area and general purpose applications
- Power, Petrochemical, Refining, Oil & Gas, Chemical and Process Steam
- Variety of process connections and optional drain and vent connections
- Enables live maintenance
- Designed to ASMEB31.3
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) complaint
- Custom designs service available
- For use in applications up to ASME B16.5 Class 2500 and EN1092 PN250.
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel and other alloys
Material of Construction
- A106 Gr. B.
- SS-316/316 L.
- Inconel 825.
- Level Instrumentation
- Pressure Instrumentation
- Energy Equipment
- Farris Safety Relief Valves